IRX is pleased to announce 6 conferences held over two days in our three Conference Theatres. Each year interest in our conferences has far exceeded capacity so for 2013 we’re increasing our provision to 6 conferences in three Theatres.
IRX has made a mark as the largest event in multichannel retail and ecommerce and 2013 blends 150 exhibitors, 6 conferences, a dozen workshops and numerous events and experiences over two intense days at the NEC in Birmingham.
Attracting a gamut of retailers and digital professionals from Europe’s largest retailers to entrepreneurs, there is a clear focus on learning and insight to drive commercial success – a blend of key suppliers, industry experts and peer insights.
The conference themes (full information available here) are IRIS (Internet Retailing In-Store), International and cross-border, “SoLoMo” [social-local-mobile], The Customer, Online Merchandising and Selling, and Operations and Logistics. We are covering the gamut of multichannel activity.
The Conferences form a vital part of the experience for our 5,000 visitors and we invite you to apply to present. Successful sessions are:
- case-study or research-led: we are looking for insights born of hands-on commercial experience or genuine and rigorous research
- highly-actionable – you will translate your experience into ideas for action along with practical suggestions to avoid pitfalls and gain advantage
- focused on industry transformation – whether reacting to threats or seizing opportunities: what do you perceive that could change our industry?
IRX is a high-profile, well-attended and very relevant platform to raise or cement your profile. Speakers will benefit from:
- promote in event marketing as a speaker, in targeted mailings as well as the InternetRetailing and eSeller Media newsletters
- Speaker and IRX feature in InternetRetailing’s print magazine
- Post-event video and conference channel (IR.TV and our YouTube channel)
- Editorial interviews and profiles of speakers in our newsletter as well as by the Conference Directors
- Promotion in our event preview sent to all registered visitors
- Featured in the official Show Guide distributed to all visitors
- Active engagement in our social and business channels – 9,000 on Twitter and 25,000 in our LinkedIn group.
This is an opportunity for credible expert speakers to gain recognition for their experience and insights. ACT NOW to register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need to know who you are, the proposed title (20 words max), a content outline (75 words), what a delegate will gain by hearing you (50 words) and about you (50 words, plus Linkedin profile link or website).
- review the Conference outlines to determine the best for you
- complete our the expression of interest information and send to us by 14 December 2012
- if our Conference Directors are interested in your suggestion they will contact you to discuss the content, format and delivery dates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CHARGE TO SPEAK!
We select our speakers entirely upon editorial merit and interest to our delegates.
Conference sponsors have a Sponsor’s Keynote speaking slot and if this is of interest please contact email@example.com to discuss availability and the sponsorship benefits.
Award-winning app and iBeacon developer Mobikats Enterprise (www.mobikatsenterprise.com) today announces the successful roll-out of its Beura iBeacon Platform at Guildhall Galleries in London.
The installation is one of the first consumer-facing iBeacon installations in Britain and is destined to pave the way for other iBeacon installations across retail, malls, hotels, museums, airports and any other public site.
Yummi Media Group,@YummiMediaGroup the British company specialising in second screen interactivity, has today announced a commercial partnership with WerbeWeischer - the influential market leader in German cinema advertising.
Yummi’s partnership with WerbeWeischer secures distribution of its interactive mobile app cinime through WerbeWeischer’s network of theatres, which equates to 80 per cent of the German cinema market. The collaboration represents a significant opportunity for advertisers to use smartphone technology to engage directly with German consumers before, during and after a cinema visit.
Fancy adding an element of surprise to your Wordpress site? The quick, dead easy Ninja Popups should be right up your alley!
They come complete with a bevy of killer popup responsive designs which you can go live with in no time. Split-tests, analytics and social media integration are also included. By default their popup looks just like the one below (you can obviously customise it to your liking - ninjas are masters of disguise ;) [more…]
Lingerie company Dear Kate has a new approach to what type of support women need when it comes to intimate apparel. Founder and CEO Julie Sygiel developed underwear with a "silky soft, patent-pending fabric" that is wicking, stain releasing and leak resistant.
Valamar Hotels & Resorts’ Introduction To Performance Marketing Results In A Triple Figure Increase In Sales For Croatia’s Largest Tourism Brand
Valamar Hotels and Resorts is the Croatian hospitality management company, operating 39 properties in the most popular tourist regions in Croatia. Valamar is the leading Croatian hotel brand with the country’s largest tourism portfolio.
Facebook’s Changing Its News Feed Algorithm Again Facebook has announced it will once again adjust its algorithm (on January 1, 2015) to show fewer posts from brand pages that appear to be “overly promotional.”