IRX is pleased to announce 6 conferences held over two days in our three Conference Theatres. Each year interest in our conferences has far exceeded capacity so for 2013 we’re increasing our provision to 6 conferences in three Theatres.
IRX has made a mark as the largest event in multichannel retail and ecommerce and 2013 blends 150 exhibitors, 6 conferences, a dozen workshops and numerous events and experiences over two intense days at the NEC in Birmingham.
Attracting a gamut of retailers and digital professionals from Europe’s largest retailers to entrepreneurs, there is a clear focus on learning and insight to drive commercial success – a blend of key suppliers, industry experts and peer insights.
The conference themes (full information available here) are IRIS (Internet Retailing In-Store), International and cross-border, “SoLoMo” [social-local-mobile], The Customer, Online Merchandising and Selling, and Operations and Logistics. We are covering the gamut of multichannel activity.
The Conferences form a vital part of the experience for our 5,000 visitors and we invite you to apply to present. Successful sessions are:
- case-study or research-led: we are looking for insights born of hands-on commercial experience or genuine and rigorous research
- highly-actionable – you will translate your experience into ideas for action along with practical suggestions to avoid pitfalls and gain advantage
- focused on industry transformation – whether reacting to threats or seizing opportunities: what do you perceive that could change our industry?
IRX is a high-profile, well-attended and very relevant platform to raise or cement your profile. Speakers will benefit from:
- promote in event marketing as a speaker, in targeted mailings as well as the InternetRetailing and eSeller Media newsletters
- Speaker and IRX feature in InternetRetailing’s print magazine
- Post-event video and conference channel (IR.TV and our YouTube channel)
- Editorial interviews and profiles of speakers in our newsletter as well as by the Conference Directors
- Promotion in our event preview sent to all registered visitors
- Featured in the official Show Guide distributed to all visitors
- Active engagement in our social and business channels – 9,000 on Twitter and 25,000 in our LinkedIn group.
This is an opportunity for credible expert speakers to gain recognition for their experience and insights. ACT NOW to register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need to know who you are, the proposed title (20 words max), a content outline (75 words), what a delegate will gain by hearing you (50 words) and about you (50 words, plus Linkedin profile link or website).
- review the Conference outlines to determine the best for you
- complete our the expression of interest information and send to us by 14 December 2012
- if our Conference Directors are interested in your suggestion they will contact you to discuss the content, format and delivery dates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CHARGE TO SPEAK!
We select our speakers entirely upon editorial merit and interest to our delegates.
Conference sponsors have a Sponsor’s Keynote speaking slot and if this is of interest please contact email@example.com to discuss availability and the sponsorship benefits.
ad:tech London : The conference @adtech_london the definitive forum for the world’s leading brands, agencies and media owners Click here to sign up for a free exhibition pass or visit the website for further details
A farmer was at a pub one day having a pint when he noticed an old friend.
What really caught his attention was that this friend was wearing an earring. The farmer knew his old friend to be a fairly conservative fellow, and was intrigued by his sudden change in “fashion sense.”
Ebuzzing & Teads, the fast-growing video advertising company, today announced the appointment of Christophe Parcot, former head of Yahoo! EMEA, as Chief Operating Officer. Christophe will run all sales and publishers teams out of the company’s international headquarters in London in a move to drive operational excellence on a global scale.
A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office.
The man said to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry. I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf, so forget about the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb. I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! [more…]
"Words that come after ‘the dot’ could become just as important as what comes before it" New domain names: a golden opportunity for brands / By Stuart Fuller, Director of Commercial Operations and Communications at NetNamesThe internet is an ungoverned mesh of intertwined networks with very few barriers to entry, yet it provides huge benefits to businesses.
A friend went to Beijing recently and was given this brochure by the hotel. It is precious.
She is keeping it and reading it whenever she feels depressed.
Obviously, it has been translated directly, word for word from Mandarin to English. [more…]