IRX is pleased to announce 6 conferences held over two days in our three Conference Theatres. Each year interest in our conferences has far exceeded capacity so for 2013 we’re increasing our provision to 6 conferences in three Theatres.
IRX has made a mark as the largest event in multichannel retail and ecommerce and 2013 blends 150 exhibitors, 6 conferences, a dozen workshops and numerous events and experiences over two intense days at the NEC in Birmingham.
Attracting a gamut of retailers and digital professionals from Europe’s largest retailers to entrepreneurs, there is a clear focus on learning and insight to drive commercial success – a blend of key suppliers, industry experts and peer insights.
The conference themes (full information available here) are IRIS (Internet Retailing In-Store), International and cross-border, “SoLoMo” [social-local-mobile], The Customer, Online Merchandising and Selling, and Operations and Logistics. We are covering the gamut of multichannel activity.
The Conferences form a vital part of the experience for our 5,000 visitors and we invite you to apply to present. Successful sessions are:
- case-study or research-led: we are looking for insights born of hands-on commercial experience or genuine and rigorous research
- highly-actionable – you will translate your experience into ideas for action along with practical suggestions to avoid pitfalls and gain advantage
- focused on industry transformation – whether reacting to threats or seizing opportunities: what do you perceive that could change our industry?
IRX is a high-profile, well-attended and very relevant platform to raise or cement your profile. Speakers will benefit from:
- promote in event marketing as a speaker, in targeted mailings as well as the InternetRetailing and eSeller Media newsletters
- Speaker and IRX feature in InternetRetailing’s print magazine
- Post-event video and conference channel (IR.TV and our YouTube channel)
- Editorial interviews and profiles of speakers in our newsletter as well as by the Conference Directors
- Promotion in our event preview sent to all registered visitors
- Featured in the official Show Guide distributed to all visitors
- Active engagement in our social and business channels – 9,000 on Twitter and 25,000 in our LinkedIn group.
This is an opportunity for credible expert speakers to gain recognition for their experience and insights. ACT NOW to register your interest to email@example.com.
We need to know who you are, the proposed title (20 words max), a content outline (75 words), what a delegate will gain by hearing you (50 words) and about you (50 words, plus Linkedin profile link or website).
- review the Conference outlines to determine the best for you
- complete our the expression of interest information and send to us by 14 December 2012
- if our Conference Directors are interested in your suggestion they will contact you to discuss the content, format and delivery dates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CHARGE TO SPEAK!
We select our speakers entirely upon editorial merit and interest to our delegates.
Conference sponsors have a Sponsor’s Keynote speaking slot and if this is of interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability and the sponsorship benefits.
Mobile payments company iZettle, is today launching a marketing campaignwith Forsman & Bodenfors (F&B), one of the best advertising agencies in the world.
iZettle is the first mobile payments company in this space to do a big marketing push. Together with F&B it has created a campaign that centres on the notion that ‘big things start small’.
The campaign showcases that iZettle empowers small businesses to be the best they can be and highlights that SMEs can run their business and take card payments on a smartphone or tablet anywhere in the world using iZettle. These messages will be conveyed via TV, radio, print and digital adverts.
Today, the world is dancing to the tunes of technology. One such element of technology that has connected the globe in a swirl is video conferencing. You cannot deny the superb benefits that this technology is bringing to the world.
From delivering a tangible return on investment to reducing the cost of traveling and saving time, this technological development has opened up horizons for its users.
If you believe designer Alexander Wang, all the dystopian, futuristic fashion you see on the silver screen in the latest Sci-Fi epics aren't visions from tomorrow, they represent the look of 2014.
That was the message on Thursday when Wang live streamed a runway show from his website, officially launching his collaboration with retailer H&M. The tech-enabled, live event is unique in that it essentially bypassed September's Fashion Week, opting for an Apple iPhone event-style launch, catering to the mainstream, connected consumers both companies hope to reach [more…]
We sample your website traffic every day so you can see critical trends by key metrics like Unique Visitors, Average Order Value etc. But, in addition to your own data, you are able to benchmark these metrics against other retailers who are in a similar market to you. It's anonymous, totally secure and it won't slow down your website.
Mick and Paddy were fishing on the Irish shoreline when Mick pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he asked Paddy for a light. 'Ya, sure, I tink I haff a lighter,' Paddy replied and then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.
'My God, man!' exclaimed Mick, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands. 'Where'd yew git dat monster?'
Real-time marketing specialist launches following successful beta
Trigger Buzz, a specialist in real-time marketing, today announced its official launch along with the involvement of Greg Delaney, Mark Lund and Malcolm Green who’ve invested in the business and have taken roles on the company’s board.
Trigger Buzz will be led by founder and managing director Stephen Wise alongside head of operations Tom Maverley, with Delaney and Green offering creative support and direction. Lund will provide commercial expertise.