IRX is pleased to announce 6 conferences held over two days in our three Conference Theatres. Each year interest in our conferences has far exceeded capacity so for 2013 we’re increasing our provision to 6 conferences in three Theatres.
IRX has made a mark as the largest event in multichannel retail and ecommerce and 2013 blends 150 exhibitors, 6 conferences, a dozen workshops and numerous events and experiences over two intense days at the NEC in Birmingham.
Attracting a gamut of retailers and digital professionals from Europe’s largest retailers to entrepreneurs, there is a clear focus on learning and insight to drive commercial success – a blend of key suppliers, industry experts and peer insights.
The conference themes (full information available here) are IRIS (Internet Retailing In-Store), International and cross-border, “SoLoMo” [social-local-mobile], The Customer, Online Merchandising and Selling, and Operations and Logistics. We are covering the gamut of multichannel activity.
The Conferences form a vital part of the experience for our 5,000 visitors and we invite you to apply to present. Successful sessions are:
- case-study or research-led: we are looking for insights born of hands-on commercial experience or genuine and rigorous research
- highly-actionable – you will translate your experience into ideas for action along with practical suggestions to avoid pitfalls and gain advantage
- focused on industry transformation – whether reacting to threats or seizing opportunities: what do you perceive that could change our industry?
IRX is a high-profile, well-attended and very relevant platform to raise or cement your profile. Speakers will benefit from:
- promote in event marketing as a speaker, in targeted mailings as well as the InternetRetailing and eSeller Media newsletters
- Speaker and IRX feature in InternetRetailing’s print magazine
- Post-event video and conference channel (IR.TV and our YouTube channel)
- Editorial interviews and profiles of speakers in our newsletter as well as by the Conference Directors
- Promotion in our event preview sent to all registered visitors
- Featured in the official Show Guide distributed to all visitors
- Active engagement in our social and business channels – 9,000 on Twitter and 25,000 in our LinkedIn group.
This is an opportunity for credible expert speakers to gain recognition for their experience and insights. ACT NOW to register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need to know who you are, the proposed title (20 words max), a content outline (75 words), what a delegate will gain by hearing you (50 words) and about you (50 words, plus Linkedin profile link or website).
- review the Conference outlines to determine the best for you
- complete our the expression of interest information and send to us by 14 December 2012
- if our Conference Directors are interested in your suggestion they will contact you to discuss the content, format and delivery dates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CHARGE TO SPEAK!
We select our speakers entirely upon editorial merit and interest to our delegates.
Conference sponsors have a Sponsor’s Keynote speaking slot and if this is of interest please contact email@example.com to discuss availability and the sponsorship benefits.
SMX Is the Only Conference Entirely Devoted to Search Marketing
Special. It is double discount time at theMarketingblog. Book now for SMX London in May this year and save up to £900 plus you can have a further huge savings of 15%. Remember to book before February the 6th.
First Big Discount. Save up to £900 with Super Early Bird Rates until February 6 – register today!
The Second One. Get the special Marketingblog 15% discount . Your special code is THEMARKETINGBLOGSMX. Use it with the Super Early Bird Rate to get your double discount. It's a no brainer
Time is like a river. You cannot touch the water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life. As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man.[more…]
Aer Lingus has confirmed that its board is considering a sweetened offer from British Airways owner IAG.
The Irish flag carrier said IAG had raised its all-cash offer to €2.55 (£1.90) per share, including a cash dividend per share of five euro cents.
It added that the proposal remains conditional on due diligence, board recommendation and the receipt of "irrevocable commitments from Ryanair and the minister of finance for Ireland" to accept the offer.
Turning the best ideas in multichannel into action. Hear from the best in multichannel and drive your business forward. IRX put a year’s worth of learning, ideas and solutions at your disposal, providing an experience for you that is the most efficient way to spend two days.
Small firms are being ‘plagued’ by a poor payment culture, with some respected household brand names ‘abusing’ their suppliers, it was claimed last night.
The accusations came as it emerged that US consumer giant Heinz has more than doubled the length of time it is making small British suppliers wait for bills to be settled.Leading lobby group the Federation of Small Businesses said large companies were being ‘tarnished’ by their treatment of small suppliers and that their behaviour is damaging the reputation of business as a whole.