IRX is pleased to announce 6 conferences held over two days in our three Conference Theatres. Each year interest in our conferences has far exceeded capacity so for 2013 we’re increasing our provision to 6 conferences in three Theatres.
IRX has made a mark as the largest event in multichannel retail and ecommerce and 2013 blends 150 exhibitors, 6 conferences, a dozen workshops and numerous events and experiences over two intense days at the NEC in Birmingham.
Attracting a gamut of retailers and digital professionals from Europe’s largest retailers to entrepreneurs, there is a clear focus on learning and insight to drive commercial success – a blend of key suppliers, industry experts and peer insights.
The conference themes (full information available here) are IRIS (Internet Retailing In-Store), International and cross-border, “SoLoMo” [social-local-mobile], The Customer, Online Merchandising and Selling, and Operations and Logistics. We are covering the gamut of multichannel activity.
The Conferences form a vital part of the experience for our 5,000 visitors and we invite you to apply to present. Successful sessions are:
- case-study or research-led: we are looking for insights born of hands-on commercial experience or genuine and rigorous research
- highly-actionable – you will translate your experience into ideas for action along with practical suggestions to avoid pitfalls and gain advantage
- focused on industry transformation – whether reacting to threats or seizing opportunities: what do you perceive that could change our industry?
IRX is a high-profile, well-attended and very relevant platform to raise or cement your profile. Speakers will benefit from:
- promote in event marketing as a speaker, in targeted mailings as well as the InternetRetailing and eSeller Media newsletters
- Speaker and IRX feature in InternetRetailing’s print magazine
- Post-event video and conference channel (IR.TV and our YouTube channel)
- Editorial interviews and profiles of speakers in our newsletter as well as by the Conference Directors
- Promotion in our event preview sent to all registered visitors
- Featured in the official Show Guide distributed to all visitors
- Active engagement in our social and business channels – 9,000 on Twitter and 25,000 in our LinkedIn group.
This is an opportunity for credible expert speakers to gain recognition for their experience and insights. ACT NOW to register your interest to email@example.com.
We need to know who you are, the proposed title (20 words max), a content outline (75 words), what a delegate will gain by hearing you (50 words) and about you (50 words, plus Linkedin profile link or website).
- review the Conference outlines to determine the best for you
- complete our the expression of interest information and send to us by 14 December 2012
- if our Conference Directors are interested in your suggestion they will contact you to discuss the content, format and delivery dates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CHARGE TO SPEAK!
We select our speakers entirely upon editorial merit and interest to our delegates.
Conference sponsors have a Sponsor’s Keynote speaking slot and if this is of interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability and the sponsorship benefits.
GleanIn's revolutionary new social marketing software is storming the UK events’ market due to its unique value proposition for visitors AND exhibitors.
GleanIn's social registration widget sits within the registration process and encourages visitors to connect their social profile/s in order to see who else is registered for the event AND also which exhibitor brands, exhibitor personnel and speakers they follow, like or are connected to. GleanIn also make it easy for them to invite others to register for the event and share their attendance with their social networks.
Benedict Cumberbatch has blown away the critics after a ‘magnificent, power-house performance’ at the Brent Cross Hendon Way Tesco Superstore in Cricklewood last night.
The Sherlock star, already receiving plaudits for his role as Hamlet at the Barbican Theatre, was praised for his thirty-five minute ‘tour-de-force’, in which he grappled with the gritty role of ‘Man Shopping in Tesco’.
Here is a list of the most desirable qualities in a woman, what men really want and how to become popular as a female. This list will help women in understanding men because the items on this list have been voted on and ranked by the public.
After a thorough investigation, a rich gangster finds out that his bookkeeper has cheated him out of $10 million. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not hear anything that he might have to testify about in court. [more…]
It changes you. It teaches you. Lessons that you expect to learn, such as how to put on a nappy. The exact way your baby likes to be rocked to sleep. That it is possible to love each child the same, that your heart grows a little bit more each time to encompass that love.