IRX is pleased to announce 6 conferences held over two days in our three Conference Theatres. Each year interest in our conferences has far exceeded capacity so for 2013 we’re increasing our provision to 6 conferences in three Theatres.
IRX has made a mark as the largest event in multichannel retail and ecommerce and 2013 blends 150 exhibitors, 6 conferences, a dozen workshops and numerous events and experiences over two intense days at the NEC in Birmingham.
Attracting a gamut of retailers and digital professionals from Europe’s largest retailers to entrepreneurs, there is a clear focus on learning and insight to drive commercial success – a blend of key suppliers, industry experts and peer insights.
The conference themes (full information available here) are IRIS (Internet Retailing In-Store), International and cross-border, “SoLoMo” [social-local-mobile], The Customer, Online Merchandising and Selling, and Operations and Logistics. We are covering the gamut of multichannel activity.
The Conferences form a vital part of the experience for our 5,000 visitors and we invite you to apply to present. Successful sessions are:
- case-study or research-led: we are looking for insights born of hands-on commercial experience or genuine and rigorous research
- highly-actionable – you will translate your experience into ideas for action along with practical suggestions to avoid pitfalls and gain advantage
- focused on industry transformation – whether reacting to threats or seizing opportunities: what do you perceive that could change our industry?
IRX is a high-profile, well-attended and very relevant platform to raise or cement your profile. Speakers will benefit from:
- promote in event marketing as a speaker, in targeted mailings as well as the InternetRetailing and eSeller Media newsletters
- Speaker and IRX feature in InternetRetailing’s print magazine
- Post-event video and conference channel (IR.TV and our YouTube channel)
- Editorial interviews and profiles of speakers in our newsletter as well as by the Conference Directors
- Promotion in our event preview sent to all registered visitors
- Featured in the official Show Guide distributed to all visitors
- Active engagement in our social and business channels – 9,000 on Twitter and 25,000 in our LinkedIn group.
This is an opportunity for credible expert speakers to gain recognition for their experience and insights. ACT NOW to register your interest to email@example.com.
We need to know who you are, the proposed title (20 words max), a content outline (75 words), what a delegate will gain by hearing you (50 words) and about you (50 words, plus Linkedin profile link or website).
- review the Conference outlines to determine the best for you
- complete our the expression of interest information and send to us by 14 December 2012
- if our Conference Directors are interested in your suggestion they will contact you to discuss the content, format and delivery dates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CHARGE TO SPEAK!
We select our speakers entirely upon editorial merit and interest to our delegates.
Conference sponsors have a Sponsor’s Keynote speaking slot and if this is of interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability and the sponsorship benefits.
Jacob’s Cream Crackers celebrates 130th anniversary as a kitchen cupboard staple
United Biscuits (UB), the leading international manufacturer of biscuits, snacks and cakes, is this month celebrating the 130th birthday of its much loved Jacob’s Cream Crackers. First devised in Dublin by William Jacob in 1885, the ‘Famous Creams’ remain the UK’s number one savoury cracker and have risen to a brand worth £26m today.
Sales have soared for seven small businesses that received free advertising space on prime time television in November. Each company won a week's worth of advertising on channels including Sky Sports, Sky News and Comedy Central after entering iZettle's 15 Seconds of Fame competition in October 2015.
Hundreds of small businesses throughout the UK submitted 15 seconds videos about their company to be in with a chance of winning. Six of the businesses that won the competition were chosen by iZettle. The seventh was up to the public and thousands of people across the UK voted for their favourite submission to win.
Razorfish, part of the Publicis.Sapient platform, has today announced the launch of a multichannel communications campaign, influencer engagement and online film ‘me and my bear’ for popular photograph sharing mobile application, Lifecake.
Lifecake – which was acquired by Canon in 2015 - is a mobile app that allows its users to store all of their child’s captured image moments in one place so that family and friends can enjoy them again and again. Users are encouraged to share their child’s daily stories with family and loved ones near and far, reliving and reminiscing together; enabling special memories of children captured from the very beginning of their lives to be accessed on a timeline as they grow and mature. [more…]
Ponchos are perfect for pregnancy and bang on trend. Kim Murray has been seen recently in a poncho just like the Winser London cashmere blend poncho (RRP £99) invaluable for expectant mums wanting to look chic and cover the bump with style or after the baby is born and when breastfeeding.
It also doubles-up as a luxurious baby blanket - useful and smart in a pram or buggy.
The World Media Group has launched the World Media Awards – the first ever global media industry Awards to celebrate the best in content-driven communications campaigns that have truly international reach.
NewVoiceMedia has helped Vax reach the final of the Midlands Contact Centre Forum Awards, in the ‘Contact Centre of the Year – over 50 seats’ and ‘Manager of the Year’ categories, for its head of customer contact Carole Edwards.