A brand new service from theMarketingblog designed to turn interest in your content into worthwhile new orders. Better still – we are linking up with StrategyMix to give you even more leads
The objective is to combine results obtained from the reader tracking on multiple articles appearing in www.themarketingblog.co.uk (Shaken) with bespoke result-driven email campaigns to (a) the prospects generated via themarketingblog and (b) your current database via our partner StrategyMix (Stirred). It’s explained in more depth here
Here’s a challenge and a ‘happy’ extra benefit. Test us – Send us an article for theMarketingblog. Contact Will Corry, 01784 434 412 We will give it pride of place in both our Word Press site and in the 25,000 reach award winning newsletter. All at no charge. It’s a no brainer – please rush us your success story.
TheMarketingblog is introducing a new two-step lead generation thrust called ‘Shaken & Stirred’ in September / October 2013. The first objective is to identify new prospects from reader tracking technology on multiple articles appearing in www.themarketingblog.co.uk, its support sites and key social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook (Shaken).
As we all know Shaken should always be followed by Stirred. Over three months (in a managed trial format) we will work with our partner StrategyMix to send a series of result-driven email campaigns to (a) the prospects generated via theMarketingblog and (b) your current database. We will ask key profiling questions and run lead scoring. The end result is to guarantee you vital extra exposure and worthwhile leads – essential in today’s tough climate.
Do you want to be kept informed? Do you want to get started setting up new business? If that is the case – Contact Will Corry, the UK Brand Journalist 01784 434 412 . Call today your time will be very well spent.
Help your content get found with strong optimisation and promotion. Remember the best content in the world won’t drive revenue if nobody sees it. That’s why you score with …
- · Dynamic ‘ahead of the pack’ targeted (UK marketing) social media exposure for your articles across Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook and Google+. Also your articles will be loaded into Scoop It, Rebel Mouse and Blogger too
- · A weekly ‘solid thrust’ e-newsletter to over 25,000 UK marketing decision makers and influencers– It’s by far the best reach available
- · Content creation : We take away all the hassle of creating regular worthwhile copy – a ‘happy’ bonus for you – (and / or we use your existing material)
- · A full tracking report in the form of an Excel spread sheet each time your headline or URL appears in the newsletter
- · Personal service like you have never experienced before
- · A full microsite of all your articles or stories for your promotional use – worth the outlay on its own
- · You get your message loaded into potentially 50+ LinkedIn Group sites.
We will send you a spread sheet with the details of who has opened your articles totally free of charge.
As if that wasn’t enough as a huge extra cherry on the top you we will also run a series of three bespoke result-driven email campaigns to (a) the prospects generated via themarketingblog and (b) your current database through our expert partner StrategyMix at no extra cost!
What is a managed trial?
StrategyMix will provide you with a Fast Start setup package, so that all you have to do is “click a button” to launch your campaigns and watch the magic happen.
Included in your Managed Trial, StrategyMix will:
- Design and setup your landing pages and registration forms for your content (based on your website design)
- Design and setup a professional looking email template (based on your website)
- Setup each campaign (white paper, event, online video, etc)
- Import your contact data
- Load your first set of profile questions
- Setup your smart responses linking new leads to the dynamic telesales follow-up process
In short, StrategyMix make it very easy for you.
“Showed over £500k of proposals being generated” Chris Sinclair
“Will Corry is a leader in effectively reaching prospects in the B2B sector. I’ve used Will at Ipsos and at The Oxford Research Agency to publish PR for our agencies, both of which have led to new business. The work Will conducted for me at Ipsos was presented to the MRS Conference which showed over £500k of proposals being generated.
I’d strongly recommend Will’s services to any new business wanting to punch above their weight”. Chris Sinclair
They say word of mouth is the best recommendation you can get – and we agree! Check out these glowing references from just a few of our happy, satisfied users! Reach 25,000+ UK marketing decision makers and influencers.
Contact Will Corry, the UK Brand Journalist 01784 434 412 . Call today your time will be very well spent.