England manager Sam Allardyce in '£400,000 deal' sting: https://t.co/8youoZoOPQ
— Will Corry (@slievemore) September 27, 2016
— Wildfire (@WildfirePR) September 27, 2016
Is PR an art or a science? Wildfire has launched its own lab — a new initiative to focus on providing some answers to this enduring conundrum. A crack team of Wildfire’s scientific “experts” will take a closer look at PR effectiveness through a series of novel experiments, all conducted under strict lab conditions of course!
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
The tongue-in-cheek film, aims to celebrate the unseen heroes of the film industry and tells the story of an enigmatic woman who trains tumbleweed to roll across the screen at precisely the right moment during a western shoot out.
How you can get a 21 day free trial of this new 'Influencer Content Deal'
Two days of conference, two tracks, 20+ exciting sessions with profound strategies and 20+ speakers from the UK, US and Europe. Check the speakers for 2016.
- Tell us about Nielsen Quick Predict?
- You talked about the 15% failure factor. Tell us how your new concept can change that to a 85% success factor.
- We talked about the blue chip FMCG companies being your main target. How important are the smaller players to you?
- What role does your Innovation Studio play?
- Does this new concept help the FMCG category managers in their drive for shelf space?
- What is the downside, if any for manufacturers who use your new concept?