— Will Corry (@slievemore) May 29, 2016
Leeds Beckett University has re-appointed digital agency Delete to develop its wider digital offering following the transformation of the main University website and online prospectus.
The contract, which has been extended for a minimum of two years, will see both parties working together to develop the user experience for prospective, current and past students with a focus on delivering personalised and relevant experiences across all digital touchpoints.
Webrooming is the latest phenomenon impacting the online retail industry. In just the last year the majority of shoppers (78%) have participated in webrooming when they look up products online, but then choose to buy them in a physical store.
The Institute of Promotional Marketing (IPM) is announcing the return of its Incentive and Motivation Diploma, starting on 23rd May 2016. This new intake follows the phenomenal success of its graduating class of 2015.
With investment in people becoming an increasingly crucial focus for all business, and in the marketing industry especially, many employers are recognising the need to grasp the 'Millennial Opportunity' to nurture and extend the training of teams to help attract, retain and motivate the very best talent available.
- Special pricing for the next 30 days - only £85 per issue ...
- Grab this rate now ... call Will on 01784 434 412
- At last! A bespoke weekly newsletter for your business.
- Free trial issue and a special rate of only £85 per week
- Get your free trial issue - Will Corry 01784 434 412
TX write ... The Judges Panel met to shortlist brand for TX's inaugural eXchange Awards. TX facilitates better marketing through forensic brand guidance. We improve the odds of success with future investments and actions.
Our inaugural eXchange Awards celebrate brands eXchanging brilliantly already, with an amazing panel of judges:
- BV Pradeep, VP Consumer & Market Insight,Unilever
- Simon Walker, CEO, Kepak Convenience Foods
- Helen Welch,Director of Customer Insights, Saga
- Bill Scott, CEO, Droga5
- Peter Cowie, CEO, The Oystercatchers
- Carol Reay, Chairman, TransgressiveX