— Will Corry (@slievemore) February 9, 2015
The report is available from the JICWEBS site here.
To coincide with today’s JICWEBS “town hall” for the UK digital advertising industry, JICWEBS is publishing a report revealing the progress that's been made in minimising the risk of advertising misplacement, thus improving brand safety online, since the launch of the Digital Trading Standards Group (DTSG) Good Practice Principles just over one year ago.
JICWEBS – the UK’s Joint Industry Committee for Web Standards – is the industry body that defines and facilitates good practice and standards for digital ad trading, particularly around Brand Safety, Ad Viewability and Anti-Fraud.
News from adconnection @adconnectionUK. Delighted to announce the promotion of Nick Baum to Managing Director from his previous position as Client Services Director.
- Nick has been with adconnection for eight years and is a popular figure both internally, and within the industry.
- Working closely with CEO, Catherine Becker, Nick will help the agency to grow following on from a big growth last year.
- He will be focusing on internal team building to create a vibrant place to work and excellence in cut-through stand-out solutions that grow our clients business.
- This delivers on the re-positioning of adconnection as the performance agency as announced last year.
Occam head of marketing technology Gary Arnold talked recently to theMarketingblog about Accelero
Understand. Create. Deliver. Measure.
- What is Accelero?
- Is Accelero unique?
- Why is Accelero being launched now?
- Is it being sold as one product?
- What difference will a client’s customers see?
- Who will buy and use Accelero?
- How does Accelero transform measurement and ROI?