Latest .... comparethemarket.com has teamed up exclusively with Disney’s Frozen to reveal two new meerkat toys that will melt the hearts of the British public this Christmas.
The release of the toys marks the return of the nations’ favourite meerpup Oleg and the introduction of his best friend Ayana. Oleg was last seen on Christmas Day two years ago when Aleksandr and Sergei bid him farewell in Africa, devastating the nation. Now back, the adorable new Oleg toy is dressed as Olaf the snowman in a cute onesie, with Ayana dressed as Elsa complete with magical snowflake and princess dress. [more…]
The power of a sentence is tremendous. A single destructive sentence can ruin somebody's life, make your day, or change your mood. We have sorted out 10 powerful sentences that can change your life for the better.
Jeremy Corbyn claims 'for all his flaws' Fidel Castro was a champion of social justice - sparking a hilarious flood of Internet memes
- Labour leader said 'for all his flaws' he was a 'champion of social justice'
- Mr Junker wrote that 'the world has lost a man who was a hero for many'
- Critics of Cuban revolutionary accused men of praising a brutal dictator
Technology is an ever-growing aspect of our lives, and truly we live in something of a golden age of technological advancement. Today, over two billion people walk around with a device in their pockets that can access practically all of human knowledge.
Smartphones aside, day-to-day living has been massively improved by technology of all kinds. Food preservation, transport, energy and much more all combine to make our lives easier even without recreational activities considered. [more…]
After the loss of both parents to cancer, Rose established the project with proceeds donated to our charities. None of the pin-ups or performers involved take a penny for their time and the photographer Sin Bozkurt also gives all his time for free. The only expenditure is the printing and posting of the calendars. [more…]
NextUp, a brand new stand up comedy focussed online video on demand platform is delighted to announce its officially launch on 15th November 2016. Hosting a wealth of recorded live stand-up content for those who love comedy and want more to see than a trip to their local comedy club can offer.
Many comedy lovers have found that with fewer acts generating DVDs, unless a tour comes directly to their hometown, they miss out on seeing shows they would love to see.
The results are based on facial recognition technology which measured people’s reactions as they watched the ads:
- Buster scored better than 95% of the 5,700 ads ever tested by Realeyes in terms of emotional engagement, which is a combined measure of how the ad scores on attraction, retention, engagement and impact
- Furthermore, it scored in the highest 1% of ads ever tested among women under 30
- It’s the most compelling of the last six John Lewis ads (see chart below), the next best being 2011’s “The Long Wait” which scored better than 89% of ads ever measured.
- The scene of Buster on the trampoline is the most engaging scene ever tested for a John Lewis ad