BBC ditches all the changes made to Chris Evans's Flop Gear https://t.co/HwpTznoUxF
— Will Corry (@slievemore) November 13, 2016
Best ever RT @johnlewisretail: Here it is,our 2016Christmas ad.Introducing #BusterTheBoxer > https://t.co/6zR5cQNLHh pic.twitter.com/9rcWonEBgw — Nicola Wheeler (@nicola_wheeler) November 10, 2016 Vince Kerrigan, strategic solutions manager [more…]
MAA write .... What is it about Vodafone and advertising? They’ve had lots of capable marketers over the years and used a number of decent agencies, BBH at one point and now Grey which has taken over the business from WPP sibling RKCR/Y&R.
— Sam Fenton-Elstone (@sjfe) October 22, 2016
Today, retail property developer Hammerson announces the launch of the first of its series of new TV adverts.
Part of the new wider integrated brand campaign ‘Where More Happens’, the spots have been designed to illustrate that Hammerson’s shopping centres are a destination for more than just shopping and eating. [more…]
— Clareville (@Clareville) October 14, 2016
- Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins to host new prime time Comic Relief show
- Let's Sing And Dance For Comic Relief will air on BBC One next year
- Mel hinted she would get back on her points after leaving Royal Ballet
Combining hotel bedrooms, adaptable meeting spaces and facilities, a choice of restaurants and an exclusive health club and spa with football from the most exciting league in the world, Chelsea Football Club is ideal for meetings and events in London of any kind.
- When looking for a space to host your event in London, Stamford Bridge offers a solution that will excite delegates and attendees. Suitable for corporate events, exhibitions, training, as well as a range of other special occasions, our 25 function rooms and 60 syndicate rooms are adaptable to meet your needs.
- Stamford Bridge London, home to Chelsea Football Club, has reported an increase in enquires and bookings for events space and corporate hospitality from both UK and international clients since the EU Referendum in June 2016.
We search and gather up the coolest comic book art you won't see in actual comics. The reason you won't is because professional artists often draw sketches for fun or commissions and post them on their websites, blogs, and Tumblrs. Some artists even arrange commissions through their sites so be sure to check them out.
This is a way to see the artists working on one book draw characters from other comics or publishers. Kevin Wada posted some recent commissions on his Tumblr.