— Will Corry (@slievemore) May 27, 2016
— Will Corry (@slievemore) May 26, 2016
eBay Advertising’s data reveals that, ahead of the last World Cup, searches for ‘flat screen TV’, ‘sound bar’ and ‘projector’ all spiked on eBay.co.uk at a total of almost 5,000 on 26th May, as shoppers primed their homes for optimum viewing. A similar uplift is expected this year as the nation gets ready to cheer the UK and Ireland on in a range of sports. [more…]
In the run-up to May half-term and the summer holiday season VisitEngland has today launched its largest domestic marketing campaign for 2016 to promote amazing ‘moments’ that can only be experienced on a trip across Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The four-week #OMGB ‘Home of Amazing Moments’ TV, digital and print campaign, part of the UK Government’s GREAT Britain campaign, uses film and images of authentic experiences and activities shot on locations across the UK to inspire people to take a short-break at home. Agency RKCR/Y&R produced the creative for this year’s campaign.
- Loophole allowing people to watch iPlayer online for free to be closed
- Password system may be used to ensure users pay their £145 licence fee
- BBC also likely be asked to bring in pay-per-view for classic hit shows
- Fans in foreign countries could be allowed to pay to subscribe to services
- See more on how BBC iPlayer 'free riders' will now pay the licence fee
- BT Sport’s average peak audience was just 200,000 for this year’s Champion’s League playoffs
- Compared to ITV’s whopping 4.4 million viewers in 2015
- YouTube is perfect outlet for BT Sport as ideo content expected to make up a huge 69% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2017
Top Gear is back but not as we know it, with middle aged men/naughty school boys Clarkson, Hammond and May replaced by – well, quite a lot of people. Will it be good? Will it be terrible? Will it be just, sort of, you know, ok? We’ll have to wait a little while to make our verdict
More detail about the new show HERE >>> In the meantime you can also check our exclusive interactive shot of the new team.
“The Art of Summer” campaign, created by RKCR/Y&R, showcases M&S’s summer fashion, from trench coats to floral dresses, and highlights the brand’s unique quality and style.
BBC to be forced to reveal the salaries of 100 top stars as government bids for greater transparency over how it spends £3.7 billion licence fee income
- Earning £2.5m a year, Graham Norton could be the BBC's top earner
- Plans will be announced by Culture Secretary John Whittingdale next week
- Chris Evans and Gary Lineker are both thought to earn more than £1m
- Government at odds with the BBC over white paper on new Royal Charter
Olympic athletes from around the world recall when their mothers helped them through the scary moments in life. No tornado, car accident, or group of bullies can stop a strong mom.
These women stood up to the turbulence of life and believed in their children, no matter what. As the athletes take to the track, court, floor and pool at the 2016 Summer Olympics, they know that their success is all thanks to Mom.