- The optimist says the glass is half full.
- The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
- The project manager says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
- The realist says the glass contains half the required amount of liquid for it to overflow.
Graphic by Shutterstock
— Will Corry (@slievemore) June 19, 2015
1. A few fries short of a Happy Meal. 2. The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead. 3. He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. 4. Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
A man and his wife, moved back home to Doncaster from London. The wife had a wooden leg and to insure it in London was £2000.00 a year! When they arrived in Doncaster, they went to an insurance agency, to see how much it would cost to insure the leg. [more…]