Paraplus is a fair and transparent umbrella company that helps contractors save money and time via PAYE
According to new statistics, only 15.5% of UK freelancers are using payroll umbrella companies. This equates to over 1.35 million freelancers in the UK who are currently not using umbrella companies to help them manage their PAYE and tax requirements. [more…]
Growth prospects amongst English manufacturing SMEs are at a 12-month high, according to the latest Manufacturing Advisory Service Barometer.
A series of PSA posters for the Singapore Cancer Society depict women in a Marilyn Monroe-like pose that some have dubbed sexist and voyeuristic while others mistook the poster for a fashion ad. Not great for a just cause that's trying to encourage women get tested regularly for cervical cancer.
In a poll conducted by Strait Times, 25% of respondents found the ad offensive yet 64% found the ad perfectly acceptable. The rest of the story.
- Thanks to a new feature from Brayola, the startup looking to pair your boobs with the right bra, you can not only check out an endless stream of breasts but perhaps you can even find a bra that fits correctly.
- According to the company, 80 percent of women are wearing the wrong size bra.
- Shocking, no? But the new Fit or Not feature from Brayola aims to change all that, and not in the most traditional way you might imagine.
- Talismanic fly-half Jonny Wilkinson, who kicked all the points in Toulon's recent Heineken Cup semi-final win over Saracens, was also a good outside bet to make the squad.
- Given the Lions is just once every four years, it could be argued that, with nothing to build for, it makes sense to take somebody with his experience and proven ability.
- Head coach Warren Gatland told TalkSport that Wilkinson said he was unable to commit due to Toulon's remaining games.