Highlights include: Q4 2015 Mobile Performance
- 47.46% of traffic originated from a mobile device – up from 46.93% in Q3 2015
- 25.94% of traffic came from a smartphone – up from 24.48% in Q3 2015
- 39.59% of sales originated from a mobile device – up from 37.19% in Q3 2015
- 19.62% of sales came from a smartphone – up from 17.81% in Q3 2015
- Mobile traffic converted at 4.56% – up from 3.78% in Q3 2015
- Mobile Average Order Value (AOV) was £64.60– down from £65.04 in Q3 2015
Christmas advertising eats up 70 per cent of the £5 billion Q4 ad spend, but with retail profits under pressure, pumping money into advertising is a risky game. Businesses have no clear sight on how advertising converts into sales, and can face bankruptcy if they fail to recoup costs. Powa Technologies has handed brands and retailers a game-changing technology which will enable them to unlock the vast potential for return in these campaigns.
Powa’s innovative new advertisement recognition trigger brings the offline advertising world to life, boosting return and transforming customer engagement.
Mark Bateman writes.. Working with a number of fast growth companies at the moment - all worthy of mention.
This week was with Mark, Jacob and Daniel who are world leaders - their GiantiTab is the largest phone in the world. If you're looking for guaranteed digital engagement these are the guys to talk to! If playing Angry Birds on your event stand sounds attractive, or showcasing your iOS/android app is important to you - look no further!
— Will Corry (@slievemore) December 2, 2015