Get in Touch

Communisis

All about Forward, Communisis, The Garden Marketing, Leighmans and Monetate

by on June 20, 2012

Forward, WPP’s multi-channel content and customer publishing agency, has launched its first international office in Shanghai (within WPP’s Kinetic China). The office, which opens this month, offers multi-channel content services to companies in China and potentially to the broader Asia Pacific region.

[more…]

Communisis acquires 49% equity stake in The Garden Marketing Limited

by on June 19, 2012

Communisis, the leading marketing services provider, is pleased to announce today that it has acquired a 49% equity stake in The Garden Marketing Limited (“TGML”) for a cash consideration of £0.4m, with an option to acquire the remaining 51% for about £0.6m.

TGML is a full service integrated marketing agency based in London. The company was founded in 1987 and generates annual revenues in the region of £1.0m. TGML specialises in creating lead generation and collateral marketing communications for financial services and technology clients. It delivers print and digital marketing assets, advertising and direct mail campaigns across both consumer and business-to-business channels.

[more…]

Communisis has appointed a new Marketing Director

by on May 15, 2012

Communisis, has appointed a new Marketing Director to join the Executive Board, lead the group marketing strategy and support continued business development. This announcement follows a period of strong organic growth and business acquisitions, as outlined in the Company’s recent interim management statement.

[more…]