The celebrity chef, who admitted to using cocaine, has been given special permission to work in New Zealand on a TV advert for Whittaker's chocolate.
Nigella Lawson @Nigella_Lawson has been banned from the US because of her court confession that she took cocaine. Humiliatingly, the celebrity cook was stopped from boarding a flight from Heathrow to Los Angeles, the Daily Mail can reveal today.
- U.S. authorities deny entry after TV chef's admission about cocaine use
- She was stopped from boarding and a witness says she 'did not look happy'
- Nigella was forced to confess taking class A drug under oath in trial last year
- Her TV career in America now hangs in the balance as U.S. clamps down
- U.S. can ban foreigners even if they haven't been convicted of a drug offence
A small Somerset shop has found itself in the international spotlight thanks to Nigella Lawson. The television chef recently appeared on a new cookery show in the United States called The Taste.