These features provide a very cost effective way to further engage panellists by enabling them to interact more fully with one another, whilst providing you as the panel owner with more insights. For more information, or to request a 30 minute online demonstration, please contact Alastair or Charles at Alastair@easyinsites.com orCharles@easyinsites.com.
Here is how it works:
- EasyInsites creates a forums area on the panel website we build and manage for our client.
- Panel members hit this page either by being invited to surveys and redirected afterwards, or invited independently when a new topic becomes available to them.
- The stimuli for a forum topic can be text, images, videos, external links and even quick-polls. Panel members can then participate by …
- Commenting on the topic
- Rating the topic with a star rating system
- Commenting on each other’s comments to generate a discussion
- Rating each other’s comments
- Participation is tracked by panellist ID and data can be downloaded to Excel in the following ways …
- By individual for each topic discussion, accessing comment thread and star rating data
- Aggregate statistics for each topic such as average topic rating, number of comments and number of participants
- EasyInsites can also sample specific to profiling measures, so that only particular segments of your panel have access to particular topics on the specific forum page (just like we do for surveys)
- EasyInsites can also provide our clients with a login to the WordPress site and the specific forums area, so that they can moderate and report on these sessions directly if desired