After the success of the 2012 On The Edge Digital Marketing Conferences, these incredible events are back!
The Manchester conference will take place, 23rd May, at the Renaissance City Centre Hotel. Conference passes from only £125!
We guarantee you will walk away with all the knowledge and insights you require to implement an effective digital marketing strategy for your organisation, including:
• Learn how to ‘start at the end’ by setting strategic objectives and KPIs
• Do more with your website
• Get found and stay visible in search engines
• Understand how content marketing helps showcase expertise to drive interest
• Appreciate essential social media for business
SEO / Search
• What types of data can be structured data?
• Why do we need to call-out structured data?
• How do I implement this?
• How do I test it’s working on my pages?
• What are the benefits to my business
• How to develop a cross channel brand presence and tone of voice for your business
• How to measure social media success
• Key tools of the trade. How to develop a B2B social media presence
• How to use Google+ for business for search and social synergy
• Understand why mobile is fast becoming vital for online marketing
• Is a mobile friendly site necessary – find out how to get one?
• Learn about So|Lo|Mo – is it right for you?
• 5 top tips for executing a successful text campaign
Paid Search / PPC
• Going behind the keywords and looking at search appetite and market hunger
• Why the default AdWords settings are working against you
• Search v. Paid Search – the ultimate mix
• Making the most of a website by using conversion rate optimisation
• How to improve your data acquisition and make sure you’re legal at the same time
• Ideas that can help your campaigns create more impact across all devices
• What can be done to help get your message into the users inbox
• Which stats are important and how successful has your campaign really been
• Network with Marketers, Business Owners, Copywriters, Designers, Brand Managers, Analysts, Account Managers, PR Managers, Event Managers, Social Media Experts from a whole range of SME & corporate businesses from the London & surrounding areas.
• Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and as much coffee as you can handle at one of Manchester’s premier venues
• Earn CPD points
• A guaranteed seat for every speaker session
• Use the FREE Wi-Fi to keep up with your working day and implement your new strategies straight away
Find out more and book your ticket here: http://ontheedgelive.co.uk/manchester/why-attend/