“We had a great show this year, there was a noted increase in footflow compared to 2012, and the ROI is as good as it gets for exhibitions.
We highly recommend ad:tech London as the leading event for players from the online advertising industry within the UK”
ad:tech is where the European digital marketing and media community meet each year to source suppliers, network with the industry and understand the latest trends and technologies. The 2012 event saw a huge surge in attendees looking to invest in digital marketing and media. If you sell to brands, agencies or media owners, ad:tech London is the one event you need to be part of.
For more detailed information on the ad:tech audience contact Melanie Somers.
A recent survey conducted by ad:tech, iMedia UK and Martini Media revealed that the ad:tech audience is one that invests heavily digital, and with 95% planning to increase their online spend in 2013 by an average of 22%, this is an audience that is ready and waiting to spend with suppliers of digital marketing products services and solutions – as such, ad:tech will be the perfect lead generation opportunity for forward-thinking suppliers.
Lead generation: meet face-to-face with the UK’s digital marketing and media buyers at the place they visit to make investment decisions.
Brand exposure: be seen at the world’s leading digital marketing event, keeping your brand front of mind of the UK buyers.
Connect with existing clients: Use ad:tech as an opportunity to meet, entertain and bond with existing and prospective customers.
Thought leadership: Exhibitors and Sponsors get priority as speakers, meaning you could be speaking alongside some of the biggest global players in digital.
ad:tech attendees are decision makers looking to invest in cutting edge products and services.
The Audited Stats
• Total visits in 2012: 8,228
• 26% spent more than £1m online annually
• 70% play a key role in the investment decision making process
• 78% are manager level or above
New initiatives for 2013
• iMedia Executive Club, bringing 200 top brands, agencies and media owners to the event as VIPs
• Increased reach – huge investment in advertising and data meaning the event will attract the biggest audience it has seen for years.
• Highly focused conference and show floor content through which we will attract the industry’s buying community
• Major investment in keynote speakers who rarely come to the UK will draw in a high quality audience of brands, agencies and media owners.
What they are looking to purchase?
• Advertising, Media Planning, Buying
• Content Marketing
• Email & CRM
• Performance & Affiliate Marketing
• Social Media
For more detailed information on what the ad:tech audience is looking to buy,contact Melanie Somers.