The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) today announced details of its 2012 MMA Forum EMEA , taking place in Istanbul on 14th and 15thNovember. The Forum is established as the leading mobile marketing event in the region bringing together professionals from across the mobile ecosystem to hear industry leaders share their insights and experience around consumer engagement, strategies and tactics for mobile.
Paul Berney, CMO and managing director EMEA, MMA, said “The market in Turkey is one that everyone in EMEA can learn from. Innovation in mobile marketing is fueling very strong growth in the channel in Turkey and with half of the population under 28 years of age, it is a country dominated by digital natives. As a result it is a perfect choice for the Forum, allowing attendees to experience the rapidly changing marketplace firsthand.”
Over the past three years the Forum has proved itself with the number and caliber of brands and senior agency leaders presenting. This year speakers confirmed as part of the agenda include:
· Krister Karjalainen, head of digital brand operations, Proctor & Gamble
· Frank Cooper III, global chief marketing officer, consumer engagement, PepsiCo, Inc
· Jonathan Stephen, head of mobile, Jet Blue
· Tibet Soysal, marketing manager, Ford
· Özgür Kölükfakı, Algida Unilever
· Borja Beneyto, liquid thread & SMGpm director, Samsung Iberia
· Ashutosh Srivastav, chairman and CEO for global emerging markets, Mindshare
· David Porter, media director, Unilever NAMET & RUB
· Steve Ridley, global chief executive officer, Kinetic Worldwide
· Chad Wollen, head of consumer futures, Vodafone Group, Vodafone
· Bulet Hicsonmez, country director, Google
The MMA EMEA Forum EMEA is taking place on the 14th and 15th November at the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. Registration starts from €600 for a one day pass or €750 for a two day pass.